Thursday, February 4, 2010

Before Dat Before Period Mucus Gets Brown Is It Normal I Tried To Get Pregnant A Day Before My Period.Can I Be Pregnant?

I tried to get pregnant a day before my period.Can i be pregnant? - before dat before period mucus gets brown is it normal

Hello .. I tried to get pregnant 2 weeks, but I was not ovulating. It was a day before my period was [I did not know the time] & & Lately I've going to the toilet every hour. I also tried during my ovulation dat last week ... I am a Preggo?

3 comments:

Kayla ~Praying for a miracle~ said...

If your time of ovulation are not sure, then you may be pregnant, because they do not know exactly when they ovulate? On the other hand, if you will start your time in one or two days after sex, so I do not think that it is possible to become pregnant. That's because the egg is only 12-24 hours after ovulation's life. Then he dies and is absorbed by the uterine wall. Your period starts only when there has been implantation of a fertilized egg. So if you have sex one or two days before the time of waiting, there is no fertilized egg this! Hope this helps! :]

Laura TTC said...

My husband and I have been trying for 10 months, and this month I decided to relax and if it happens then fine, but if not, I know we've always next month! I enjoy every minute of! Haha
Its possible that during ovulation Preggo last week! But perhaps soon to see the symptoms! Last month, I was sure I to be pregnant and I mean allll alllll the symptoms! Now, my time came, and I decided that it is only me, who wants to soo bad! Wait until the day of the period of absence and tested! GOOD LUCK

worthyis... said...

Sorry, but no. Try the cards this month. Baby Powder!

Post a Comment