Saturday, January 30, 2010

Art Laundry Detergent Wedding Dress In Laundry Detergent Ad?

Wedding dress in laundry detergent ad? - art laundry detergent

Well, I know it's vague, but in high school (about 2005) I remember my art teacher was fabulous book full of newspaper clippings from the fashion and the clothes she loved magazines, newspapers, advertising, etc.
One day I was mirrors and I saw an advertisement for a detergent that shows a woman on her back, wearing a beautiful dress top wedding and walk on the lawn. The consequence is obvious that not worry her pretty dress get ruined with grass areas, because removing the brand of detergent used to.
I do not know what the brand ... I only remember that the dress and thought, "This is my wedding dress."

Now I am engaged and planning my wedding and I want to start the announcement .... I do not know why, but I really would like the picture.

The dress is long sleeves and is basically just a dress with lace bustier dress.

Has anyone any idea where I might be found?

4 comments:

HIS! said...

I went back to school if the teacher is always there, and ask to see the book. A teacher you want to remember. Before you ask for a copy of the announcement and made the dress.

If the teacher does not want to leave the book, the building so that it can get a color copier to offer something of value left, until you return. Return A clock, a current student ID card, what you want. It may solve your problem. If you do nothing your check as a deposit. I guess you can borrow the book.

ilovewed... said...

Hello. Wow .... it is really a shot in the dark. I'm not trying to discourage, but if there in 2005 and almost 2009 ... the probability that the dress, which is still very far away.

Why not search eBay this? However, be warned, there are hundreds of costumes to see!

MICHAEL said...

I think you should be on the website for the product, which I think is good or soft Tide research. Good luck in the results list and: Congratulations.

Believe said...

I am sincerely looking for you! So far found nothing, I think you can find more happiness, as we have a dress that seem to have a good picture in your head ..

Post a Comment